Monday, September 27, 2010

Magazines

When I began couponing I didn't realize that there were so many different places that I could obtain coupons from. My sources all would talk about getting them from magazines which sounds great but then I thought all my savings from coupons would go right back into subscriptions to buy the magazines.  Not the case at all! There are a few websites that offer free subscriptions to magazines if you sign up and qualify.
Mercury Magazines is one, another is FreeBizMag and the other is Rewards Gold from these sights alone I receive at least 6 free magazines a month! My family and I are just amazed at all the free magazines that we get. Some of them are Sports Illustrated, Cosmopolitian, Soap Opera Digest, Family Fun, Parents, and  OK Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment