Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Austin

Austin was born at 3:20pm on October 20, 1995. He was born with a head full black hair and dark brown eyes. He was my little man from the beginning. He has always been the ideal son, respectful, thoughtful, caring and helpful. Growing up he has always had lots of friends and always been a leader. He is sensitive but strong, he has a heart of gold but guards it, he is loyal and trustworthy. I am proud of the young man that he is becoming. He wants to become a musician but has never had any training. He is learning music and plays the drums. He has tried out for a drumming position in a Glee club and just found out that he got the position.  He is a freshman in high school and adjusting to a larger school and the changes that take place with grwoing up. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be successful with whatever path he takes.  So today I remember the day that my lil man was born and delight in the young man he is today!
Happy Birthday Austin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your son. Thanks for following me, I'm following you back. Look forward to reading and los of coupons.

    ReplyDelete