Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Power Rangers Samurai Review




I remember Austin watching Power Rangers when he was a little boy. He never got into the action figures but I remember him and his friends playing Power Rangers and pretending to be which ever one. He always wanted to be the Red Power Ranger.

The Power Rangers are back! They have a new cast, a new look, and a new network. Power Rangers-Samurai debuted last night on Nickelodeon but they will move to their regular spot of Sundays at noon starting this weekend. The worlds most successful kids action series is in it's 19th season and has moved from Disney to Nickelodeon and just got a shiny, martial-arts influenced reboot. This season will combine comedy with action filled storylines, the new half-hour series features a new cast of Rangers and never-before-seen villians, as well as high octane, martial arts and advanced special effects.

The Power Rangers will also have an emPOWER movement that will launch along with the new series. emPOWER provides parents and kids with the tools they need to work together to grow healthy kids and support healthy communities.
emPOWER inspires participation in schools, online and in local communities to demonstrate the Power Ranger values:
*Standing for What's Right
*Teamwork and Cooperation
*Confidence
*Health and Physical Fitness
*Caring and Friendship

I watched the preview of Power Rangers Samurai and my family and I loved it. It is very entertaining for Dane, who is 9. I believe that  Power Rangers can teach children good life lessons. The action packed episodes are something I know Dane is looking forward to continue watching.

As a member of One2One Network, I am now eligible to win a gift card for expressing my opinion on the show. Opinion is 100% my own, your may differ. I received no other compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment