My top ten list of What My Kids Would Miss About Me If I Were Abducted would be:
- My cooking- I have heard stories of the foods/ combinations that my husband has fed the kids and I know that my kids enjoy their Momma's cooking.
- My bedtime routine- Everynight I tell them "Goodnight I love you, Sweet Dreams." Whether I am tired or not I tell them every night.
- My supervision of their school work- My husband tells me that he honestly would not know what to do if I were not the one to do this because he just can't keep track of everything.
- My little surprises- I am frugal with my money but I still like to surprise my kids with special games or special outings.
- My nagging- they would miss this because it would be inevitable that they would forget their lunch money, their homework or would be late for school. I always have them organized for an easy morning.
- My money-I really don't think that needs much explanation but I seem to be the one that they ask for money for the movies, to run for a snack at the gas station, or for book orders at school.
- My knowledge- ok that should say how nosey I am. Austin calls me a Facebook Creeper because I am always looking around at his friends and whats going on but it does broaden our conversations.
- My nurturing-I am always talking to my kids asking them what are they going to do when they grow up, what classes should you take, teaching them how to play sports and games.
- My couponing-they would miss the treats that we are able to have because of my couponing, their Dad would stick to the list.
- JUST ME- I think that they would miss everything that encompasses me, my diva like attitude at times but then my loving, gentle, caring ways at other times.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms blogging program, for a gift card worth $25. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”