Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New TV Show Preview-CMT's Working Class

CMT's very first scripted sitcom "Working Class" starring TV veteran Melissa Peterman ("Reba") and Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actor Ed Asner.

WORKING CLASS focuses on Carli Mitchell (Melissa Peterman), a single mom from a rough and tumble background, trying to give her kids a better life by moving them to an upscale suburb. She quickly finds that making the transition to “the good life” is harder than she thought.
She's unwittingly befriended by her cranky neighbor, Hank (Ed Asner), her only “career” prospect is a glorified deli job at the local grocery store, and the man she falls for not only already has a girlfriend – but he’s also her boss, Rob (Patrick Fabian). With her ladies-man brother, Nick (Steve Kazee), to help her out (when he’s not acting like one of the kids himself), Carli faces the challenges of parenting, dating, and making friends in her new community by doing more with less, staying true to herself, and approaching each day with a touch of working class.
Premiere Episode: “The Buddy System”
Carli’s old flame from high school shows up hoping to re-ignite his “spark” with Carli — even if it means humiliating her in front of her new boss.


I loved the episode! It cracked me up and I could soooo relate to it. I absolutely loved Melissa Peterman in Reba and she brings the same humor and quick wit hilarity to Working Class. I love that this show is easy to relate to and most importantly a show that my whole family can enjoy. I love forward to seeing how the show developes and expands. With 3 kids there is bound to be some trouble.  This show is definately one that I will continue to watch!

Check out Working Class on CMT, Facebook and Twitter.

WORKING CLASS premieres January 28 at 8:00 p.m., ET/PT on CMT.

As a member of One2One Network I was given the opportunity to view the premiere episode of "Working Class" before it airs. The opinions expressed are 100% my own, yours may differ. I have received no compensation for this review however I will be entered into a drawing for the opportunity to win prizes including a VISA giftcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment