Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sodastream Product Review

Ok anyone that truly knows me knows that I LOVE am addicted to fountain cokes! Naturally when I seen Sodastream I thought I would be the perfect person to give my honest opinion. I thought that I would be nice and actually share the experience with my family. We decided that we would try the root beer. It was so EASY to make our own soda right in our own kitchen! I honestly do not know why we didn't know about this sooner. We love it! We have used it numerous amounts of time within the past couple weeks.
The machine is small and easy to find a place for in your kitchen.  The SodaStream is a machine that lets you turn ordinary tap water into sparkling water or soda in under 30 seconds. I received the "Jet", which is one of the four models of the SodaStream and the worldwide best seller. It comes in 3 colors - fuschia, black, and white. I also received a lots of their soda flavor options, including root beer, energy drink, diet soda, and water flavoring. It also came with a carbonator canister that makes up to 60 liters of soda, which when emptied can be exchanged at a SodaStream authorized retailer or online for a new carbonator canister. I also received two 1-liter soda bottles.
The Sodastream has definately found a forever customer in our family! We all give it 2 thumbs up!!!!

I received a Sodastream machine for my review. The opinions are completely my own, yours may differ. I received no other compensation for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment