Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shutterfly asks "What does Valentine's Day Mean to You?"



In 2000 I was invited to a Valentine's Day party/dance that a group of friends were having. I reluctantly went. I was really not interested in the guy that invited me but I didn't have any other plans.  Boy oh Boy! I definitely was surprised. Long story short...that is where I met my husband! Yes, Seriously.  When were introduced and I said "Hi." John's response was "Hi? That's all you got?" I was like ummm yeah! Over the next couple weeks we talked and ended up...well here. Married...happily ever after!
Valentine's Day is obviously very special to me because of that. We met and ended up falling in love and getting married. We ended up with 3 wonderful children and are growing old together. We've had bumps and road blocks. There are times he makes me crazy and there are times I drive him crazy but honestly there is no one else I would rather be traveling down this road with. He completes me and as the song goes he "Had me from hello".

Valentine's Day to me isn't about how much money is spent. It's about saying I Love You! It's simple not extravagant.

Shutterfly is my answer to making Valentine's Day special. I can send cute Valentine's Day cards  of the kids to family that lives far away. They have so many cute styles and designs that the hardest part is deciding which one to use.  Shutterfly also has adorable personalized gifts and Valentine's Day gifts.  I love all the options that are available through Shutterfly.  You can design a nice gift to express your love that is truly from your heart.

What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, your opinions may differ. I was given the opportunity to blog about what Valentine's Day means to me from Shutterfly and for my review I am eligible for 20 free cards from Shutterfly. No other compensation was received.

1 comment:

  1. I made my husband a sutterfly book last year for V. day. It spanned the three years we dated and the 35 years we've been married. I was so pleased and my husband loved it.

    ReplyDelete