Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reflecting

I have spent some time reflecting on my job and where I currently am. It is no surprise that I wish that I could be a SAHM (stay at home mom) however that just isn't in the cards for me right now. I think I am ok with that I mean I wouldn't subject my family to suddenly not having my income and I definately couldn't do that to John but when I came home from work today I was beyond stressed. I just am not sure that what I do and the income that I make is worth it. My children do not deserve me being this stressed, obviously the stress alters my mood and honestly tonight I am wore out. I have struggled with whether or not I want to be where I am and usually come back stronger than ever but this time I am not sure. I wonder if I am crazy to even me thinking of switching jobs now in this economy or what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment