Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Book Review Karen Kingsbury "A Time to Dance"

I have always loved to read and when I get my hands on a "good read" I want to do nothing else but read. I started reading Karen Kingsbury's A Time to Dance last night and finished it last night. This is the second book I have read from this very talented author and I will tell you that it captivated me.
This is a story about love, marriage, betrayal, God and commitment. John and Abby, this couple has been married for 21 years and have reached the decision to divorce. They have 3 kids who they need to tell however due to happy occassions that involve the kids they postpone the announcement until summer.  The decision to divorce seems to haunt them as they question the reasons behind it. The characters question themselves and their God. This story involves many touching moments, many real moments.  I will tell you that this is the only author that has ever made me cry while reading a book.
I would recommend this story to anyone!

I received a copy of this book free from BookSneeze for my review, I received no other compensation. The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment