Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Remaining THANKful

I am thankful for my job. Although it can be stressful at times I really do enjoy my job. I enjoy helping others and I really do feel like at the end of the day my job matters.  I dream of being able to stay at home and being able to raise my family but financially that is not an option right now.  There are so many people unemployed at this time in our nation that I believe most of us with jobs should be thankful.
Recently we were hiring at our office, an entry level job starting at minimum wage. I was astonished to see the amount of people that showed up, the level of experience and schooling that these people had. I left work that day knowing that my family and I are blessed to have both my husband and myself employed.
What are you thankful for on this 3rd day of November?

5 comments:

  1. I am thankful for so many things...but I will take the health of my family right now...that is what I am thankful for! Thanks for the follow from last weeks bloghop. I was out of town and just now getting all caught up. I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Now following you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting The Everyday Mommy. I'm following you now too!

    You have a nice blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things, but today in particular I am thankful for a really good babysitter.

    I'm just popping in from the Wednesday hop. Great blog! I'm now following. Stop by when you get a chance!

    living well, spending less

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for dropping by my blog. I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete