Monday, November 29, 2010

Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay's is my favorite brand of chips! I have always been partial to them. I recently received an awesome box from Frito-Lay for enrolling in their fan program. In it they included some interesting facts about the company.
Did you know that they not only are they devoted to making their chips tasty and more nutritiuous but they also were the first company to remove the partially hydrogenated oils from their cooking back in 2003?
That a 1 oz. serving of Lay's Classic potato chips has about the same amount of sodium as a slice of white bread.
They also offer a Lightly Salted line of chips available in Lay's and Ruffle's potato chips and Frito's corn chip, which contain 50% less sodium than their regular line.

I was so impressed with their welcome box for the Fan Program. I received  a reusable shopping bag, a chip clip, a water bottle, 3 FULL SIZE bags of chips...Tostito's, Sunchips and Lightly Salted Potato Chips. They also included an information sheet that had a coupon for a free bag of chips. (*due to some technically difficulties I do not have a photo of what was included)


As stated above I received a gift box from Frito-Lay which included a shopping bag, a chip clip, a water bottle,and 3 bags of chips. I received no other compensation for this post and all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! Following you from MFM!

    You can find me at
    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    Blessings,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-that is generous! if they make Ruffles Lite, then I'm a fan!

    Thanks for the follow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree girl!!!!!! Follow me at www.stileshouseisfull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so neat how in the world do you sign up for it? we love frito lays!!

    ReplyDelete