Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 of being THANKful

I am thankful for my extra hour! How many times have we wished for an extra hour in the day well today being day lights saving time we got that extra hour. I don't think that it actually worked very well in my house because my daughter got up an hour earlier and has been crabby all day. However, I did get to have extra time to get my housework done and the best part was spending time making projects with D and O. They love making crafts and we spent about an hour doing that this evening so I will say that my extra hour was very well spent....with my loves! I am very thankful for my extra hour today.

9 comments:

  1. I am thankful for that extra hour too.

    Fellow BLog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Making Friends Monday- following GFC

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a follower!
    I am thankful for that extra hour so i could blog and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following Plan My Dinner.
    I love the "thankful" idea, it's very nice to acknowledge life & it's many gifts.
    If you havn't already feel free to stop by our sister blog for Mixed Bag Monday Blog Hop & add you link to it. We'd love to have you!
    http://www.beckhamandbloom.com
    Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from Follow Me Back Tuesdays! Your blog is so cute! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXoXo, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm your newest follower from the blog hops! I hope that you will visit me back and check out my giveaway! www.jessica62286.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up on Mom Blog Monday! We're the featured blog of the week so we wanted to stop over to say hello! We look forward to following along with you and hope you'll do the same!
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, I forget about doing that sometimes.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm following you now!
    Have a great day today!
    Hugs,
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there...thanks for the follow from FMBT I am now following your blog! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete