Monday, November 1, 2010

November the month of THANKSgiving!

November 1st is here...and with that we all usually begin thinking of the holidays and all of the running around that goes with it. I thought maybe for the 30 days in November we could all take a moment and be thankful. I would be happy to have anyone list in the comments what they are thankful for. Maybe we can help each other see different blessings in our lives, what I may see as an obstacle you might see as a blessing.

Today I am thankful for my Heavenly Father. I definately know that with Him all things are possible and without him I am nothing. I love him and I love that my husband and I are teaching our children about him. My daughter gets down on her knees beside me everynight while I pray, it makes my heart swell with pride.
As a couple we had problems and when we came together as a couple and prayed together it formed a bond that was strengthened 1000 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment