Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5 of being THANKful


There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.  ~Mary Montagu
Today I am thankful for my sisters. I am the youngest of 6 kids, 4 girls and 2 boys. My parents kind of spread us out, there is 16 years difference between the first child and last. Needless to say that alone should have made for the relationships to be a bit distant. Not the case. My sisters are a piece of my soul! They are different but the same. Each one contributing to my life in a different way but adding a piece of themselves to who I have become.  I can not imagine my life without them, they are so important in my life.
They have been there for me when I was growing up and now when my children are growing up. They have been there in my sad times and in my most happiest times. I have loved them and at times yes I have been angry with them. I hated those that have hurt them and I am sure that at some point I have hurt them...for that I am sorry.
V,D and R....my sisters I love you and am thankful that when God was putting families together that we were blessed enough to get to be sisters!

 A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.  ~Isadora James

No comments:

Post a Comment